Our office is shown on a lot of different places on the web. Here is an overview of some of these sites
- Otaku Office by Danny Choo
- DESK by Jongmin Kim
- Sweet Setups: Dennis Klein by Richard Howell
- Home Office: Anime Office Built For Two by Office Snapshots
- Office Snapshots (old photo)
- Apartment Therapy
- Working Places
- Das Setup by Admartinator (old photo)
- 80 Awesome & Inspiring Computer Workstation (PC/Macs) Setups by ThemeFlash (old photo)
- Light of Day
- Workstation Setups (old photo)
- New computer setup by The Journeyler
- Dasetup of the Week: The German Otaku IKEA by TQCast
Related Home Office posts on Figure FM:
- Soja & DieTa’s Room
- Desk makeover
- Nov 1st 2011 Desktop Shot
- Home Office January 2012 Update
- Updated office photos
In the previous versions of the home office, I really much missed one furniture: the couch. Now, in Home Office Version 8.5, it’s back!
The 5 clocks are still at the same position above the world map. Still showing the time for: San Francisco, New York, Moers, Hyderabad and Tokyo.
Willow also likes the idea of having the couch back in the home office
The desks are now on the site, where the wall scrolls and the 2 long Expedits were place before. We’ve removed the wall scrolls for the joy of having them in the stairwell to watch them more often
In the middle of the two desks, my “testlab” is installed. Two PC’s running Debian flavored Linux, while the top one also act’s as my Workstation. Read more about the “Project: White Penguin” right here.
My desk (the one on the right), equipped with everything I need to learn; the Workstation-Displays, mouse, music & keyboard AND my kindle which teaches me about Squid right now. Also, my MacBook Air still sits next to me.
This system contains our fileserver as well as our network VM (DNS/DHCP/Proxy). It’s a power-saving HP MicroServer N40L, equipped with 5x 1.5TB HDs for the storage (RAID5), 80GB for the system and VMs and 8GB of ECC DDR3-RAM. For sure you know which OS is running on it, don’t you?